Face packs to get rid of pimple marks:
Apart from the individual ingredients here are some effective home remedies and face packs which will help to get rid of pimple marks, scars fast at home.
- Honey and lemon juice face marks for pimple marks removal
Mix one teaspoonful of honey and one teaspoonful of lemon juice. Add one pinch of turmeric powder in it. Apply o the face and wash after 20 minutes. This marks removal home remedy can be tried every alternate day for flawless skin.
- Combine the following: Turmeric, Moringa, Neem, Papaya, Camwood, Fenugreek Hibiscus, Henna Mix with any of the following: Honey/Aleo Vera Gel/Kaolin/Bentonite/Green Clay as Facial Mask to get flawless face,it helps with Acne, Pimples, pigmentation, wrinkles and Brightening the complexion.
Turmeric (haldi ) Beauty benefits
Usually, Haldi is used along with gram flour (also known as besan flour, chickpea flour, and garbanzo flour) and milk in many traditional facial turmeric recipes. Gram flour is a good exfoliator, but it is also used to prevent haldi from staining your skin. Milk is used to firm your skin, i.e. reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Turmeric (or haldi as known in the eastern communities) is famous for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, thus it is suitable for curing many skin problems
There is a wide range of turmeric benefits that include your skin, hair and whole body, some of these benefits are:
Turmeric For Skin Care
- Anti-Bacterial Agent: – Turmeric has been used for generations as an antibacterial agent. Turmeric paste is still used to heal small cuts and burns. Turmeric heals wounds and helps to keep bacterial infections at bay.
- Anti-Aging Benefits: – Turmeric provides a great relief to aging skin. Haldi paste and haldi powder, for many years, have been a part of the beauty regimen. Even today brides and grooms celebrate ‘haldi’ as a ceremony where the haldi paste is applied to their faces and body. Haldi powder or paste if mixed with equal amounts of besan and raw milk makes a great exfoliate and makes skin glow. Use this pack before bathing. Apply the pack generously over the face and body and then wait till it dries off. Then bathe without using any soap or body wash. For the face, you should scrub in circular motion.
Haldi weakens stress in skin cells,and when combined with raw milk and tomato it becomes more effective.
Anti aging turmeric recipe:
Mix equal amounts of turmeric and rice powder, add milk and tomato juice until it forms a paste, apply to your face and neck, and leave on for 30 minutes then rinse with luck water.
Treatment of Wrinkles – Turmeric in combination with other ingredients is effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. You can prepare a face pack by mixing turmeric powder and rice powder with raw milk and tomato juice and apply it on your face and neck for 30 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. This will reduce wrinkles as well as brighten your skin. If you have dark circles, you can add a pinch of turmeric to 2 tablespoons of buttermilk and apply it around your eyes for 20 minutes. Rinse off with cool water. This is effective in eliminating wrinkles as well as dark circles.
Signs of Aging – Being an excellent exfoliating agent, turmeric can help eliminate signs of aging. You can make a paste by mixing besan (gram flour) and turmeric powder in equal proportions with water. This paste can also be prepared in raw milk or even yoghurt. Apply it evenly on your body and allow it to dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water and scrub your face gently in circular motion.
- Cures Acne: – Turmeric takes care of inflammation, which makes one of the best natural ways to fight acne.
Acne-free turmeric recipe: – You can prepare a DIY turmeric face mask which consists of few drops of water and lemon juice in addition to haldi powder. Apply the paste on the acne affected area and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Then gently scrub it off your face with plain water.
Turmeric helps to keep acne away and also helps to heal acne. There are simple ways of using turmeric to cure pimples, one is by using turmeric powder mixed with sandalwood paste helps to heal acne and applying raw turmeric mixed with few drops of rosewater helps lighten the spots too.
Treatment of Acne – Turmeric is effective in the treatment of acne due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties which fight pimples and breakouts to provide a youthful glow to your skin. Turmeric face mask not only helps to clear acne scars and inflammation but also reduces oil secretion by sebaceous glands. You can prepare a face pack by mixing turmeric powder and camwood powder and adding lemon juice to the mixture. Apply it on your face for 10 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. For acne scars, apply a mixture of turmeric and plain water on the marks for 15 minutes.
Facial Mask for Oily Skin – Turmeric is beneficial for oily skin as it regulates the production of sebum, an oily substance produced by the sebaceous glands. Camwood acts as an astringent and orange juice being a source of vitamin C, helps to clear the blemishes. For oily skin, make a paste by mixing 1 ½ tablespoons of camwood powder and a pinch of ground turmeric with 3 tablespoons of orange juice and apply it on your face. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.