Amazing health benefits and uses of moringa leaves
- It nourishes the hair -Moringa leaves contain an impressive array of hair strengthening ingredients, which can help to stop hair loss. Ingredients such as Vitamins C and E, folic acid and biotin help nourish hair and make it grow stronger. Various hair treatments with the use of moringa leaves can also help prevent or fight dandruff.
- Acne Treatment– This powder can be used as a purifying face mask. Take A table spoon of the moringa powder mix with a little rose water until you have a paste and then, apply it to your face and leave on for about 5 minutes then rinse off(Make sure you are not allergic to moringa leaves before applying to your face). This Mask will leave your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated.
- It can help control diabetes – Moringa can also be used to help control diabetes, as it is an effective way to regulate the blood sugar level. You can grind the moringa leaves into a powder and then use it to make a drink or sprinkle on the top of other food.
- It has anti-ageing properties – Health benefits of moringa leaves also include anti-ageing. With its high concentration of Vitamins A, C and E, bioflavonoids and over 40 other antioxidants, moringa leaves have some absolutely amazing anti-ageing properties. Drinking the tea or eating the leaves can rejuvenate skin and fight off the onset of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It contains essential amino acids – Amino acids are used by the body to build protein and you need that for every single organ and every part of your body. Moringa leaves contain over 15 different amino acids, so it can help your body produce the protein that you need from the food that you eat.
- It can help heal wounds– Amongst their many other properties, moringa leaves are also anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. When applied to wounds, it can help prevent infection and make the wound heal faster.